Ibiza consell has announced details of its new night bus services.
Linking many areas of the Island until now un-served by any late night services, the schedules run ALL YEAR on Friday and Saturday nights, plus the eve of public holidays.
The new services will commence on March 30th 2018, connecting Ibiza Town with all main population centres in Ibiza.
A “new improved public transport system of Ibiza,” as explained by the Minister of Territory and Mobility, Pepa Marí, “provided for residents to ensure they can obtain safe transport at nights.” A new service that will benefit both the mobility of young people, who already enjoy the free shuttle T-Jove, and anyone else who wants to travel at night by public transport.
The new Ibiza Night Bus lines will extend services to Ibiza Town, Santa Eulalia, San Antonio, San Jose and San Juan, as well as the villages of Santa Gertrudis, San Miguel, San Jordi and Cala de Bou, among others.
This new service will run alongside the established Discobus, which operates between May and October.
The lines operated under the new Night Bus Service are:
- Ibiza-Santa Eulalia (LD 13-18) with the first departure from Santa Eulalia 23.15 and last from Ibiza Town at 03:00 hours.
- Ibiza-San Antonio (Direct Route) (D3) will have departures from 23:45 and the last will be at 03:15 from Ibiza.
- Ibiza-San Juan (LD 20C) will depart at 20:45 hours from San Juan and run until 00:30
- Ibiza-San Antonio (Southern Route) (LN08) will run from 23.00 with the last departure from Ibiza at 02:00 and the last departure from San An at 03:00. It will follow a Southern route through San Jose with stops including Cala de Bou and San Jordi.
- Ibiza-San Miguel (L25), which also stops at Santa Gertrudis, will start at 21:00 and run until 02:30
The rates are the same as for Discobus, i.e. 3.50 euros per single ticket, 1.85 Euros T-General, 1.75 euros for users of T-Silver and free for users of T -Jove and T-Gold.
Download the timetables here Nit bus horaris